Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Great Catch


Xavier James Collazo is going to be an excellent husband one day. I know, I know. I'm his mother, and I think everything he does is wonderful, amazing, brilliant, adorable. Well, yes, that's true. But it's also true that this baby is truly remarkable. So, let me make a few remarks about this kid. I can tell already what kind of man he's going to be just by what kind of baby he is. So, if you have a baby girl right now, keep an eye on this little prince. You'll be wanting him to invite her to prom. I'll elaborate.

This boy is the happiest, sweetest kid. He smiles so easily. When his favorite girl walks in the room, he lights up and makes her feel like a queen.
But he's not one-dimensional. Xavier knows how to express his feelings, and he's not afraid to cry.

And what prince is worth dreaming about if he's not handsome? Man, this boy is a handsome one! Blue eyes, nice head of hair, and a body that won't quit (growing that is). He's got a great build, not too slim. He'll make a girl feel protected with his size one day.
Athletic? Of course he is! Have you seen this kid kick that plastic ball on the kick-and-play?! Whoa, Nelly! Look out, NFL.

He's got a great sense of humor, too. Right now his preference is for slap-stick comedy like Daddy swooping baby down low to the ground all of a sudden or being tickled. But the machine-gun-like laughter that shoots from that baby's mouth is gold. Who doesn't want a man who will laugh at her jokes or make her laugh?

If it's smarts that mean the most to you, then look no further. Xavier may not be doing quadratic equations yet, but he's got intelligent eyes and follows everything that is going on. He'll be at the top if his class. I'm sure of it.

Oh, and he's easy to please. Feed him a little something you mix up with whatever you've got around the house, and he's happy as can be. He'll gaze at you like you hung the moon.

I'm quite sure he'll grow into a man who just goes with the flow. Right now he's happy to travel long distances without complaint, go shopping with me, or just hang around the house. It's all good. So long as his best girl is happy, he's happy.

OK, sure, all of this is just speculation, but it does seem like personalities show themselves early on in childhood. So, if my extrapolations are correct, moms, you should be trying to set up a betrothal to my son right away. He's going to be quite the catch!

1 comment: